Join The Journey
The Bible tells us God’s story. It reveals who He is and what He is doing in the world. In order to know God more and experience the life He meant for us, we get to know what the Bible says.
We create The Journey to help people at Union Center engage with the Bible, so that they might know God better and experience all that God meant for them.
Click here for the current readings for The Journey.
Tips for reading the Bible
- Pause, remember God is with you, and greet Him.
- Read the passage in a way that helps you notice what is happening.
- Talk to God about the passage, and ask how He might invite you to follow Him that day.
- Continue to journey with God throughout your day, and respond to His invitations.
- At the end of each day, notice and celebrate how God was with you.