Life is a journey of many, many steps.
Here at Union Center Christian Church, we recognize this truth and invite people to take next steps in a restoring relationship with Jesus. We all have a unique story and are at a unique place in relating with Jesus. There is no one-size-fits-all, step-by-step path to growth with Jesus, so we've listed our environments below to help you see what might connect with your story and relationship with Him. Not all of the environments below will be a good fit for you right now. Similar to what we experience in getting healthy after an illness, our needs and desires change as we experience more and more of what life was meant to be like.
Take a moment to consider your needs and desires right now. What environment might help you take an appropriate step in your restoring relationship with Jesus?
- Short-term experiences: We offer 6-10 week experiences to help you learn more about a topic, and meet others. Click here for the experiences we are currently providing.
- Re:generation: A ministry that helps you experience healing and freedom in your hurts, habits, and hang-ups through following Jesus. Meeting at 6:30 p.m. every Monday.
- College Students/Young Adults: Transit is a ministry to support college age students and young adults.
- Men’s Group: This is a large group where you can get to know other men, and can find the encouragement and support of other men through a difficult season of life.
- Thursday Morning Women’s Study: Connect with other women while proceeding through a study on God's love. This group starts on September 17, and meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 9:30 a.m.
- 55 Alive: This group of 55(ish) and older adults offers monthly social events, and service opportunities.
- Widows Fellowship: These gatherings of widows offer the ability to be known and encouraged by others who share the experience of a lost companion.
- Small Groups: These groups of 10-12 adults meet weekly to know and be known by others. These experiences include snacks, time to talk about life, and guided discussion about living life with God. For more information contact Bill Sprouse at email@example.com.