How to install the UCCC Root Certificate Authority certificate on an Android 4.3 or later device
Using the Chrome browser
- Download the UCCC Root Certificate Authority certificate using the Chrome browser.
- The Name the certificate prompt will appear. Follow the prompts to install the certificate (uccc_guest-root_authority.crt).
- Download the UCCC Root Certificate Authority certificate.
- Copy the certificate or key store from your computer to the root of your device's internal storage (that is, not in a folder).
- Go to Settings > Personal > Security > Credential storage > Install from storage.
- Touch the filename (uccc_guest-root_authority.crt) of the certificate to install. (Only certificates that you haven't already installed are displayed.)
- Enter a name for the certificate and choose VPN and apps in the credential use menu, and touch OK.